Tuesday 9 June 2015

Flintloque Ferach Elf Hussars


 After several weeks of a hectic work schedule and moving house (again), I have managed to get something finished to add on here. I've taken a break from Citadel for a short while so here is my first non GW post.
 The Flintloque range from Alternative Armies may not be the finest sculpts around but to me they do possess a certain charm. Here are three Elf Hussars who have all been converted. The original faces were lacking in detail so all three have had head swaps from various Elf infantry figures. Also, I have had to tend to any areas of miscasting plus sculpting hair and the fur collars on their pelisses.




Officer


Trooper

Trooper

I don't usually add work In progress pictures but with the extent of conversion work with these three, I thought it was work sticking them on.















No comments:

Post a Comment